MB Consultancy UAE, design philosophy is based on clients’ individual needs, budgets and is designed to maximize site potentials.
After spending years working for a number of multi-award-winning architectural practices in Europe, Asia, and the Middle East, Marijana specializes and has proven wide experience in Residential, Hospitality, and Commercial projects.
She continues to realize her unique vision for bespoke design at multidisciplinary design practice MB Consultancy UAE, as Co-Founder and Design Manager.
Collaboration with Mr. Ahmed Saleh AL Yafei and Osan Group (www.adah.ae)
About Marijana BERIC
Marijana Beric believes that seeing the world for yourself is the best education of all.
She is a well-qualified architectural professional with, 13+years of post-qualification experience as an architect, urban planner, design manager, and lecturer, in an international environment (last 7 years in MENA region, working with the most reputable architecture companies and industry-related developers).
Marijana builds up her International portfolio and tracks records in Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. She lived and worked in USA, France, Spain, India, and the UAE which provided her with a wide knowledge of the region, and the local intrinsic values and requirements in her field of expertise.
Abroad spectrum of multidisciplinary experiences in a variety of roles in the region and around the globe equipped Marijana with the tools& track record to lead and deliver complex programs, projects, and teams throughout the various stages of the project life-cycle from initiation, planning, and design to its management and operation.
Languages: Spanish(fluent), English (fluent), French (Advance) ,Serbo-Croatian (native), Arabic (basic), Hindi (basic), Japanese(basic).
- 2022year– She gave a lecture at Share Square, related to the three different regions of Europe, Asia, and the Middle East with cities Barcelona, Mumbai, and Dubai by analyzing different design aspects like socio-cultural, political, economic, and climate. Also, their connection in the universal design of the living environment with the goal to indicate the influence of new post-oil development, urban green plans, and new sustainable housing design. The way of adapting the cities to Post Covid-19 conditions.
- 2021year– She is the author of the book “The Power of Architecture’’, the story is developed in regards to her experience of working and living in three different regions Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. Autor: Marijana Beric, Editor: Predrag Karasovic
- 2021year Talk regarding her International work Radio Beograd 2– Belgrade, Serbia https://www.rts.rs/page/radio/sr/story/24/radio-beograd-2/4611621/marijana-beric.html
- 2021year The article regarding her work in the UAE was published in the Enterijer magazine, Belgrade, Serbia.
- 2020-2021year- The Interview regarding her International work and life experience, Radio Beograd 2– Belgrade, Serbia https://www.rts.rs/page/radio/ci/story/28/radio-beograd-2/4027819/marijana-beric.html?fbclid=IwAR0JwBZ-3wmZ38iB7WsZNzpF0jFLJuKwzzl6wKmt1oaky1h8TsWhHLx6gHQ
- Radio Beograd 2– interview https://www.rts.rs/page/radio/sr/story/24/radio-beograd-2/4263403/.html
- 2014year -my class students (Raffles University) win the Park Elle Decor Contest in both the ”Furniture of Small Spaces” Category and ”Lighting Category”, Mumbai, India.